Jeopardy! - Season 2018 Episode 120 - June 15, 2018 7PM on Syndication | Mr. Mercedes | Regarder
Forum Jump: 
 22Likes
  • 3 Post By Ralph Potts
  • 10 Post By Erod
  • 1 Post By brbeck
  • 3 Post By GalvatronType_R
  • 1 Post By Otter0911
  • 1 Post By Erod
  • 3 Post By Big Brad

post #1 of 22 Old 06-06-2018, 10:26 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
Liked: 4468
Forrest Gump Ultra HD Blu-ray Review

Ralph Potts reviews the highly anticipated Ultra HD Blu-ray release of Director Robert Zemeckis’ engaging drama which won 6 Academy Awards, including Best Picture.

The Review at a Glance:
(max score: 5 )

Film:

Extras:

Audio/UHD Video total rating:
( Max score: 100 )

Details:

Studio and Year: Paramount - 1994
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Feature running time: 141 minutes
Genre: Drama

Disc Format: BD-66
Encoding: HEVC
Video Aspect: 2.40:1
Resolution: 2160p/24

Audio Format(s): English Dolby Atmos/TrueHD 7.1, French/Spanish/Portuguese Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: English SDH, French, Spanish, Portuguese
Starring: Tom Hanks, Sally Field, Robin Wright Penn, Gary Sinese, Mykelti Williamson , Michael Connor Humphreys
Directed by: Robert Zemeckis
Music by: Alan Silvestri
Written by: Eric Roth based on the novel by Winston Groom
Region Code: A

Release Date: June 12, 2018

"The Story of a Lifetime"

My Take:

I reviewed Forrest Gump’s 2009 Blu-ray release, and have included my comments from that review here. Ratings for film, and bonus content will be the same, as they are identical to that release. New comments and ratings for the Ultra HD video and Dolby Atmos mix are below.

Tom Hanks gives an astonishing performance as Forrest, an everyman whose simple innocence comes to embody a generation. Alongside his mamma (Sally Field), his best friend Bubba (Mykelti Williamson), and his favorite girl Jenny (Robin Wright), Forrest has a ringside seat for the most memorable events of the second half of the 20th century.

“Mama always says….“ well you know. Forrest Gump is a true cinematic gem and a definitive achievement for its cast and filmmakers. It tells a complex story about a simple man whose daily life touched many but, from his point of view was looked at as just another day. Forrest Gump has learned through the love and devotion of his mother that the world is a better place because he is in it. His limitations don’t define who he is, his actions do. He is a deeply good man, the kind that god looks after. His successes in life are inspired by his innocence and ardent devotion to honesty, love and dedication to his word.

Gump is such a wonderful film. Its multifaceted story is deeply enriching and allows us first row seats to view life as seen from Forrest’s perspective. We experience a range of emotions as we laugh, cry, and feel for him as he works his way through one of the most turbulent and influential periods in our nation’s history. The film expertly and entertainingly inserts and exerts Forrest’s presence and purported influence during its various stages thanks to the digital trickery and visual effects wizardry of Ken Ralston.

Star Tom Hanks’ gripping Oscar winning performance is strongly supported by an incredible cast that truly elevated the film’s impact. Gary Sinese’s memorable portrayal of LT. Dan Taylor carried nearly as much depth as Hanks’ and as a team they provided some of the best moments. Mykelti Williamson’s small but pivotal role as “Bubba” has to be his crowning achievement. I like Robin Wright Penn but, find her to be one dimensional as an actress. Luckily the seemingly unlikable adult Jenny played to her strengths. As for Sally Field, little needs to be said, as she is one of the finest actors of her generation. Forrest Gump director Robert Zemeckis knows how to captivate his audience. His instincts as a storyteller and visionary are proven and this film places another “feather” in his already well featured cap. Forrest Gump is an American film classic and justly deserves that recognition.

Replay Value:

Parental Guide:

The rating is for drug content, some sensuality, language, and war violence.

AUDIO/VIDEO - By The Numbers:
REFERENCE = 92-100/EXCELLENT = 83-91/GOOD = 74-82/AVERAGE = 65-73/BELOW AVERAGE = under 65

**My audio/video ratings are based upon a comparative made against other high definition media/blu-ray disc.**

UHD Presentation(HDR-10): 76
(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)

• HDR: Dark Highlights:
  • HDR: Bright Highlights:
  • HDR: Expanded Color & WCG:
  • Resolution:
  • Visual Impact:

UHD Presentation (Dolby Vision): 76

• HDR: Dark Highlights:
  • HDR: Bright Highlights:
  • HDR: Expanded Color & WCG:
  • Resolution:
  • Visual Impact:

Dolby Atmos Rating: 86

• Level of immersion:
  • Soundstage integration:
  • Audio object placement:
  • Effectiveness:
  • Entertainment factor:

Forrest Gump comes to Ultra HD Blu-ray from Paramount Home Media Distribution featuring 2160pHEVC encoded video and lossless Dolby Atmos/TrueHD 7.1 channel sound.

For its presentation on Ultra HD Blu-ray Forrest Gump was finished on a 4K Digital Intermediate.

Before I went into viewing the Ultra HD rendering, I spent some time looking at select scenes from the Blu-ray release. I then watched the entire Ultra HD presentation paying attention to those same scenes from the Blu-ray version. The color timing appeared slightly different, with hues that leaned ever so slightly toward over saturation. This wasn’t always problematic but, on occasion warmed up fleshtones and primary colors to a distracting level.

During the opening sequence I did notice an uptick in sharpness and definition. Finer details were discernible, particularly in mid-level shots and clothing. Wide-angle shots didn’t appear appreciably deeper in terms of dimensionality, offering depth similar to the 1080p rendering, with perhaps a minor improvement. I found these improvements to be scene dependent. There were moments where the image quality was absolutely gorgeous and others where lacked definition, and resolvable texture.

Unfortunately, there was a decision to use digital noise reduction to “clean up” aspects of the image. The application isn’t heavy handed or pervasive, but the effects are noticeable, with some instances being subtle, while others are more on the blatant side. I have opted not to refer to specific moments, since there are many who may not notice this, and pointing it out could impact their experience. Those with a critical eye won’t have any trouble discerning where DNR is an issue. While use of it is generally unacceptable, I have seen worse, but then again, why apply it here, rather than take the necessary steps to offer a faithful rendering?

I felt that in general the presentation offered excellent to middling resolution, not in keeping what we have seen from the better offerings, especially for re-mastered catalog titles, from Paramount. The print isn’t perfect, with the occasional speckle popping up but, again, most may not notice. If I had to describe the Ultra HD presentation in one word, it would be, uneven. Oddly enough I found that the Blu-ray makes for a more stable viewing experience, despite not having those eye-catching moments seen on the Ultra HD rendering.

Looking at this Ultra HD presentation as a whole, given the status of its subject, I would say that it is disappointing. It’s not a complete misfire and does offer elements that improve upon the previous home release. However, given the potential that the format offers, I see this as a missed opportunity.

Dolby Vision vs HDR-10:

I utilize the TCL 55P607 UHD Dolby Vision HDR flat panel in my review system to enable me to compare the visual quality of titles that contained the Dolby Vision metadata versus its HDR-10 counterpart on the same disc. All titles are first watched via my JVC front projector. I then select specific scenes which are watched on the TCL, first via HDR-10 then via Dolby Vision. The TCL isn’t among the top tier flat panels with DV, however it came recommended by AVS Senior Editor Mark Henninger, and calibrates/performs extremely well for a set at its price point.

* The cumulative A/V score will still be based upon the HDR-10 rating, with the DV rating serving as informational only for now.*

Comparing the DV and HDR-10 presentations for Forrest Gump, I found the application of HDR to be essentially identical. I did feel that the rendering of color in the Dolby Vision encode exacerbated the aforementioned over saturation I noticed but, seeing it was problematic for each I didn’t deduct for it.

The new Dolby Atmos mix uses the entire platform so as to broaden the soundstage via sounds emanating from both overhead and at ear level. This includes effects such as falling rain, gunshots passing close by, thunder claps, and venue replicating atmospherics that fill the listening area. The music score is mixed over the sound field, adding natural depth to its orchestrated elements while complimenting the story's thematic details. This is done to very good effect, correlating with the onscreen events quite nicely as the most minute audio cues are fully realized.

For those not familiar with the details regarding Ultra HD Blu-ray you can refer to my article that includes some pertinent data on the subject. Here is the link:

Ultra HD Blu-ray Has Come to AVS Forum Blu-ray Reviews

Bonus Features:
  • Disc 1: Forrest Gump Ultra HD Blu-ray
  • Disc 2 & 3: Forrest Gump Blu-ray/Bonus Features
    4K UHD
    • Commentary with Robert Zemeckis, Steve Starkey and Rick Carter
    • Commentary with Wendy Finerman
    Blu-ray
    • Commentary with Robert Zemeckis, Steve Starkey and Rick Carter
    • Commentary with Wendy Finerman
    • Musical Signposts to History
    • Greenbow Diary
    • The Art of Screenplay Adaptation
    • Getting Past Impossible – Forrest Gump And The Visual Effects Revolution
    • Little Forrest
    • An Evening With Forrest Gump
    • The Magic of Makeup
    • Through The Ears of Forrest Gump – Sound Design
    • Building The World Of Gump-Production Design
    • Seeing Is Believing – The Visual Effects Of Forrest Gump
    • Screen Tests
  • Digital HD Copy

Final Thoughts:

Forrrest Gump is a classic film that provides a bit of escapism to an imaginative yet very real world as seen through the eyes of one of cinema’s most genuine characters. Its superlative cast, creative imagery and apt direction make it supremely entertaining. It comes to Blu-ray in this highly anticipated Ultra HD Combo Pack from Paramount Home Media Distribution featuring fair overall video quality, a complimentary Dolby Atmos immersive sound mix and legacy supplements. I can’t help but feel letdown that Forrest Gump on Ultra HD Blu-ray didn’t live up to expectations. Fans will have to judge for themselves, but I hope to see another release that provides top notch image quality.

Ralph Potts
AVS Forum Blu-ray Reviews

Reference Review System:

JVC DLA-RS500 3D/4K Ready High Definition Front Projector
(Calibrated with Calman 5 & C6-HDR Meter from Spectracal)
Stewart Filmscreen - Studiotek 130 G3 100” 16x9 Screen
Carada Masquerade Electronic Horizontal Masking System
Marantz AV7704 Audio/Video Processor
Sherbourn Technologies - 7/200 Seven Channel Amplifier
Emotiva XPA-7 Gen 3 Seven Channel Amplifier
Oppo UDP-203 Ultra HD Blu-ray Player
Sony Playstation 3 Blu-ray disc Player
System Controller: Apple iPad/iRule Pro HD Universal Remote Control
Canton "Ergo" and Canton In-Ceiling Series Speakers
SVS Ultra Surrounds (Gloss Finish in Bipolar Configuration)
Dual SVS PC4000 Cylinder Subwoofers
Panamax M5400-PM Power Conditioner/Surge Protector
Wireworld, Better Cables (Silver Serpent) - Audio/Video/Speaker Cabling
AC Infinity Aircom T8 Component Cooling Systems
Rengozu, SuperFist and Manni01 like this.

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviewer
My Home Theater
Follow me on Twitter @RalphAVSreviews
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 Old 06-06-2018, 11:22 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
Liked: 308
And that's all Ralph has to say about that.

7.2.4 theater gear
Video: JVC rs620 projector, Stewart 130 screen, Panasonic ub900 UHD player
Audio: Anthem 60 preamp, B&K Reference 125.7 amp, NAD ci-940 amp
Subs: dual SVS PC-12 cylinders
Speakers: Jamo 626k4 in-wall mains, Jamo 631k4 bi/dipole surrounds, DefTech DI6.5R heights

Last edited by Erod; 06-06-2018 at 11:25 AM.
post #3 of 22 Old 06-06-2018, 12:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
Liked: 606
Disappointing for such a classic. Thanks for the review Ralph.

LG OLED65C7P (Chad B Calibrated) | Denon X4300H | Tivo Roamio OTA | Nvidia Shield | ATV 4K | Oppo UDP-203 | Plex server
5.2.4 | Front Klipsch RP-160M x2 | Center Klipsch RP-450C | Surrounds Klipsch RP-150M x2 | Atmos Klipsch RP-140SA x 4 | Subs SVS PC-4000 x 2

post #4 of 22 Old 06-06-2018, 12:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
Liked: 631
Thanks Ralph. This wonderful movie deserved a far better transfer than it appears to have gotten on this release. Think I'll stick with the Blu-ray for now.
post #5 of 22 Old 06-06-2018, 02:00 PM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 46
To me this is still worth getting for the new Atmos remix. All previous releases up to this point have had a 3.1 track, despite the "5.1" on the back of the case. Zemeckis didn't come around to fully utilizing surround sound on his films until Contact in 1997. I wonder if he was involved with the remix in any way?

Maybe I'll mux the Blu-ray picture with the Atmos track for the best overall experience.
sdurani likes this.
post #6 of 22 Old 06-06-2018, 02:45 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
Liked: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by brbeck View Post
To me this is still worth getting for the new Atmos remix. All previous releases up to this point have had a 3.1 track, despite the "5.1" on the back of the case.
I have the latest BD release of this (I’m pretty sure it’s the Saphire series) and it is most definitely in 5.1 DTS MA.

Either way it appears that my 1080p version of Forrest Gump won’t be going anywhere. Once again, I’m disappointed at the lack of difference between 1080p and 4K..... sometimes I think I shoulda kept my plasma.
post #7 of 22 Old 06-06-2018, 04:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 451 Post(s)
Liked: 573
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNestico View Post
I have the latest BD release of this (I’m pretty sure it’s the Saphire series) and it is most definitely in 5.1 DTS MA.

Either way it appears that my 1080p version of Forrest Gump won’t be going anywhere. Once again, I’m disappointed at the lack of difference between 1080p and 4K..... sometimes I think I shoulda kept my plasma.

I think he meant that while it is technically a 5.1 track, there is very little surround activity.

I’m now undecided if I should cancel my order. After the excellent results we got from Braveheart, Gladiator and Saving Private Ryan, I was hoping that this would receive a similar treatment. Saddened that it didn’t.

PSN ID/XBOX Live! Gamertag: BiffCo
post #8 of 22 Old 06-06-2018, 07:28 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
Liked: 142
Good review Ralph. I'm not picking this one up.

Another reason I'm not buying this: I recently watched Gump, Pulp Fiction, and Shawshank very close to each other. Pulp Fiction and Shawshank have held up well, aged gracefully, and are still eminently watchable despite being almost 25 years old. On the other hand, Gump has aged terribly. It is maudlin, sanctimonious, manipulative, tired and contrived.

A complete injustice was served when Gump won Best Picture over two unequivocally better movies.
Rengozu, Dave Vaughn and Cal68 like this.

Marantz SR7010; LG 65UJ7700; LG 55B7A; Panasonic PT-AE8000U; Panoview 92" screen; Definitive Technology BP-8060ST; Definitive Technology A60; Definitive Technology CS-8060HD; Definitive Technology StudioMonitor 350; Definitive Technology SR-8040BP; Klipsch Reference RW-12D; Belkin PF60; Oppo UDP-203; Toshiba HD-A3; PS3 60 GB; PS3 120 GB slim; PS4 Pro; Xbox 360 S with HD DVD drive; Wii; Wii U 32 GB; Nintendo Switch; Xbox One X; Xbox One S
post #9 of 22 Old 06-06-2018, 07:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 487 Post(s)
Liked: 631
I took a look at my Blu-ray of Forrest Gump (Sapphire Series). Up-scaled to 4K (Oppo-203 to LG C7) it looks great. The image is bright with excellent color saturation. Details are very good. Given this, aside from the upgrade in the audio track, I see no reason to get the HDR right now. Maybe when it goes on sale.

Last edited by Cal1981; 06-06-2018 at 07:47 PM.
post #10 of 22 Old 06-06-2018, 07:52 PM

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 52
wow, 76, is that a new personal-low by Ralph?

As for DNR, are we talking T2: Judgement Day 4K UHD level DNR here?

LG OLED C6
Denon X4300h 5.1.4 setup
Sony UBP-X700 (no longer waiting for DV)
post #11 of 22 Old 06-07-2018, 03:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
Liked: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalvatronType_R View Post
Good review Ralph. I'm not picking this one up.

Another reason I'm not buying this: I recently watched Gump, Pulp Fiction, and Shawshank very close to each other. Pulp Fiction and Shawshank have held up well, aged gracefully, and are still eminently watchable despite being almost 25 years old. On the other hand, Gump has aged terribly. It is maudlin, sanctimonious, manipulative, tired and contrived.

A complete injustice was served when Gump won Best Picture over two unequivocally better movies.
I'm glad that there is someone else like me who also believes that this movie was given more credit than it deserved when it won the best picture Oscar! I agree that Tom Hanks was wonderful in the role of FG, but the movie itself was "meh" to me. This was never on my list of movies to purchase and I'm glad that Ralph's review isn't giving me any reason to change my mind. YMMV!

Cal68

Cal68
post #12 of 22 Old 06-07-2018, 08:30 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Liked: 214
Thanks for the review, Ralph, and for saving me from a purchase mistake. I'm happy with the Blu-ray...so I just cancelled my pre-order. Like you, I hope they re-release a better version down the road.

Preamp/Amps: Marantz AV7703, Emotiva XPA-2, XPA-5, A-300
Speakers: (7.1.2): Klipsch Reference Premiere / Power Sound Audio S3000i sub
Video: LG OLED65B7A with MediaLight Quad Bias Lighting, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Premiere+, Chromecast Ultra
Room: GIK Acoustics Bass Traps and Absorption Panels
post #13 of 22 Old 06-07-2018, 11:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
Liked: 215
Life is like a Paramount 4k release of a 20+ year old movie, you never know what you're gonna get

Last edited by NorthJersey; 06-08-2018 at 07:02 AM.
post #14 of 22 Old 06-07-2018, 01:59 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 25
I'm on the fence on this one after reading Ralph's review.

Here is what Bill wrote at TheDigitalBits about the DNR...

Paramount has de-grained some of the live action footage a bit to better match the low resolution of the visual effects shots. Here’s the the thing though… they’ve actually managed to strike a good balance with this. There’s still nice fine detail in the image, though faces look just a little more smooth than they would otherwise, and the blend with the visual effects shots – while not perfect – is the best I’ve ever seen it. What’s more, the high dynamic range deepens the shadows significantly, while giving highlights a more realistic brilliance. And the wider gamut enhances the film’s palette significantly, with bolder and more nuanced colors. I really have to give the studio credit here. Normally, I’d object to the use of noise reduction, but this is a rare case where I think it actually serves the film well.
Erato949 likes this.
post #15 of 22 Old 06-07-2018, 02:22 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
Liked: 407
Pretty much the review I was expecting.

I've seen nothing but similar reviews for this release which is sad because Paramount has been on a roll with their 4K releases... until now.

Still... I'm most likely going to pick it up for the Atmos track (the only remotely good part of reviews I've seen) and because I don't currently own the film on disc.

LG B7A OLED 65” - ISF calibrated by Chad B 4/20/18 / LG SJ9 Sound Bar / LG UP970 UHD BR Player / Apple TV 4K
i7 7700k @4.9Ghz / 11GB 1080 Ti Hybrid / 32GB Ram / 2x 1TB 960 Evo / 24” ROG 4K IPS / Oculus Rift VR
XBox One X / Nintendo Switch
post #16 of 22 Old 06-07-2018, 04:37 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
Liked: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalvatronType_R View Post

Shakespeare in Love actually beat Saving Private Ryan. That's the biggest injustice of all time.

Forest Gump was brilliant in my eyes.
Dave Vaughn likes this.

7.2.4 theater gear
Video: JVC rs620 projector, Stewart 130 screen, Panasonic ub900 UHD player
Audio: Anthem 60 preamp, B&K Reference 125.7 amp, NAD ci-940 amp
Subs: dual SVS PC-12 cylinders
Speakers: Jamo 626k4 in-wall mains, Jamo 631k4 bi/dipole surrounds, DefTech DI6.5R heights
post #17 of 22 Old 06-08-2018, 05:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 528 Post(s)
Liked: 497
Ugh. Thanks for saving me some money!
post #18 of 22 Old 06-08-2018, 06:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
Liked: 863
What a letdown as I was looking forward to this release.
post #19 of 22 Old 06-12-2018, 06:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 451 Post(s)
Liked: 573
So I ended up keeping my preorder. Just got done watching it. If I’m being honest, I feared the worst going in, thinking that the DNR would be hardcore like that on the Terminator 2 UHD Blu-ray or the first Jurassic Park film in UHD.

Thankfully, this isn’t the case. Care was actually taken in the application of noise reduction. I noticed little if any smearing whatsoever, and detail I found to be pretty great.

This is definitely the best this film has ever looked. It may not be on par with some of the more recent catalogue releases, but if you’re a fan of the film I think it’s worth picking up.

I can’t comment on the Atmos track as I only have a 7.1 system. It sounded great.

PSN ID/XBOX Live! Gamertag: BiffCo
post #20 of 22 Old 06-13-2018, 06:26 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
Liked: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNestico View Post
I’m disappointed at the lack of difference between 1080p and 4K..... sometimes I think I shoulda kept my plasma.
You must be talking about discs like this... because when I look at higher quality/reference quality material the differences are obvious.

Wishful thinking to think every single release is going to be top notch. I saw it last night with Jurrassic Park 4K... some shots looked amazing... and some were dull and washed out. I'm expecting the same with Gump when it arrives tomorrow.

On the flip side... Darkest Hour arrives tomorrow with Gump and every review I've seen on that one says it's a reference quality transfer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brad View Post

This is definitely the best this film has ever looked. It may not be on par with some of the more recent catalogue releases, but if you’re a fan of the film I think it’s worth picking up.

I can’t comment on the Atmos track as I only have a 7.1 system. It sounded great.
Thanks for the info. I ordered it because I don't currently own a physical copy of Gump... digital only and ever since I bought the OLED in Feb I've been a movie buying machine... LOL

I've also got Atmos so I am looking forward to it even though I'm expecting about the same going in as I did with Jurassic Park.

LG B7A OLED 65” - ISF calibrated by Chad B 4/20/18 / LG SJ9 Sound Bar / LG UP970 UHD BR Player / Apple TV 4K
i7 7700k @4.9Ghz / 11GB 1080 Ti Hybrid / 32GB Ram / 2x 1TB 960 Evo / 24” ROG 4K IPS / Oculus Rift VR
XBox One X / Nintendo Switch
post #21 of 22 Old 06-14-2018, 09:02 AM

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 100
4 years ago Paramount re-released Forrest Gump in IMAX. They used so much DNR that there wasn't any grain left in the picture. I wonder if this is the same transfer.
post #22 of 22 Old 06-15-2018, 03:08 PM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Doesn't look that bad but maybe they degrained select shots a bit too much.

http://www.caps-a-holic.com/c.php?d...2=11966&c=4714

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited by lganz316; 06-15-2018 at 03:09 PM. Reason: For the Pixel peepers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Official AVS Forum® Blu-ray Disc Reviews